Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mo sheomra

My teeny, weeny, tiny room. Do not be deceived by the apparent sunshine from the window near my desk...I walked out the door on the other side of the house and it was pouring on that side.

No, it is not usual to be able to see the top of my desk, but I only recently organised my lecture notes. Notice the green highlighted dates on the calendar: holidays!!!

Laundry day! I've hung most of my clothes to dry, because I am convinced that dryers eat clothes. At the moment, it's a pretty roomy closet, but I'm sure over the year I will fix that.


I love pink. Have I not always said it?!


Hobnobs, Nutella, chocolate chocolate chocolate...
This is my stash. I never go hungry, Mom. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. Cadbury Dairy Milk is still my favorite. I never see it around here, so I stocked up when I was in Romania. Unfortunately, my supply has run out.

    And I spy your Limerick hoodie...I can't find mine! How does one lose something as large and conspicuous as a hoodie? :-(

    I hope you're having a wonderful time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUl PINK BED!!!! WOW!
    I wish that I got to eat that much chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I was given the pink bedding on arrival. As for the chocolate, I think I consume a bit too much of it. My acne hasn't been this bad in years!

    Alex--my hoodie has somehow managed to last longer than any other I own! I think I should retire it soon.

    ReplyDelete